TKS signup line
Get connected over the phone
- Which services can you get over the phone?All TKS services including internet, telephone, mobile, and television can be obtained over the phone.
- Where are TKS services available?TKS services are available Germany wide, both off-base and on-base. easyTV is available worldwide OCONUS.
- What information information do I need to provide?For residential services such as telephone and internet, we’ll need a "real" physical address such as the town, street name, and house number. If you live on-base all we need is the building and apartment number. To set up your online billing account, we’ll also need a valid debit or credit card.
- I already have a mobile phone, can you activate it for me?Yes we can. If you have an iPhone for example that utilizes an eSIM, we can get you connected in about 30 minutes. For handsets that require a physical SIM card, we can activate a SIM card and then coordinate a pickup at one of our retail locations. TKS shops are conveniently located in Exchange facilities throughout Germany.
- Is there an annual service contract?There are no annual service contracts at TKS which means there are also no automatic extensions or costly cancellation fees. All of our services run on an easy month-to-month basis and can be cancelled at any time.
- Can I call you guys from the U.S.?Yes, just be sure to use the international dialing format. From the U.S. you would dial: 011 49 631 3522 499 – standard international dialing rates apply. If you’d like, let us call you instead; that way there’s no worry about long-distance charges.
If you have questions about your TKS services or need technical support, please get in touch with our customer service hotline.
+49 631 3522 4991
- billing questions
- technical support
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, we ask that existing customers drop-in to their local TKS shop only when truly necessary. For example if you need to pick up or return hardware, or if you would like to purchase a new phone or SIM card. TKS shop locations >>
- In person bill payments will not be accepted at this time.
We ask that you continue to make all of your payments online utilizing our myTKS customer portal, or through other payment channels such as your local bank.
- Routine service-related questions will not be handled at the shop.
Instead, please contact the TKS customer service hotline. We have deployed additional resources and personnel to provide remote assistance and support.
We would like to thank all of our customers, and the entire military community, for your understanding and continued support during these challenging times.
- 1Standard dialing rates to the German fixed network apply.