Watch TV on your mobile devices
Your BOSS Entertainment subscription includes a broadband internet connection and streamed TV service using the easyTV mobile app. When you sign up for service, we’ll activate the Wi-Fi cable modem in your room and at the same time provide you with the passwords that you’ll need to activate the easyTV app.
How to set up BOSS television
- Sign up for BOSS Entertainment.
- Have your confirmation email ready with your easyTV app passwords.
- Download and install the easyTV app on all of your devices.
- Launch the app and log in, select “Rember me” and you’ll only have to do this once.
- That’s it, now pick a channel and enjoy watching.
Get the easyTV app for BOSS Entertainment
Download the easyTV app and start watching on all of your devices.
- Which mobile devices are supported?The easyTV app is compatible with phones and tablets running Android 4.3 and up, and Apple iOS 8.2 or later.
- What are the minimum PC requirements? Is Linux supported?The easyTV PC app is compatible with computers running Windows 7 and higher, and Mac OS 10.8 and higher. Unfortunately Linux is not supported at this time.
- Is the app free to download?Yes, the easyMobile app is always free to download and install, however it can only be used in combination with an active BOSS Entertainment subscription.
* The dollar amount displayed is non-binding and should be used for reference purposes only, the daily exchange rate applied to your invoice can vary. Today’s exchange rate is provided by the European Central Bank.