Register your box and let the entertainment begin!
If you’ve purchased an easyTV set-top box at a participating Exchange, this is where you can learn more about activating the device. You need to purchase an easyTV monthly subscription and register your box in order to watch. easyTV is exclusively for U.S. ID card holders and requires authentication using a valid ShopMyExchange account.
Why use an easyTV set-top box in the first place? Because when connected to a large-screen television, it provides the best overall viewing experience. With the included remote control, you’ll have quick and easy access to features like being able to pause a live TV broadcast, start a DVR recording, display the EPG, navigate the timeline – all that good stuff is just a click away.
As an added bonus, you will also receive AFN HD television programing. AFN HD is included free of charge with any plan but can only be viewed with a registered box and an active easyTV subscription.
Plus, the easyTV app for mobile devices is also included free of charge with your set-top box subscription. You’ll find additional instructions on downloading and setting up the app at the mobile devices page>>
How to activate your set-top box
In minutes you’ll be watching the top USA television networks.
STEP 1: Choose a plan
Start by selecting a service plan. Then you’ll be guided through process of setting up a myTKS customer account. When promoted, carefully enter the device’s unique serial number.
STEP 2: Connect the box
Get your set-top box connected using the cables provided in the retail package: power cord, HDMI cable, and LAN cable. An illustrated setup guide is included.
STEP 3: Start watching
Turn on your set-top box and your television and make sure that you’ve selected the set-top box as the signal source to your television set. Then just pick a channel and enjoy watching!
Select a plan and activate your box
easyTV set-top box
easyTV set-top box
22 HDmonthly€ 29.95
57 HDmonthly€ 64.95
66 HDmonthly€ 84.95
Download the easyTV apps included with your subscription
Visit this page on a compatible mobile phone, tablet, or desktop PC to download and install the easyTV app.
- Where can I buy a set-top box?At participating Exchange locations – United Kingdom: RAF Lakenheath Main Exchange, RAF Mildenhall Main Exchange • Belgium: Chievres Exchange • Netherlands: Schinnen Troop Store • Italy: Aviano Main Exchange, Livorno-Camp Darby Exchange, Vicenza Main Exchange • Turkey: Incirlik Main Exchange. Soon you’ll also be able to buy a set-top box online at the Exchange website.
- With a set-top box, do you also get the easyTV app for mobile devices?Yes! The easyTV app for Android and Apple devices and also for Mac and Windows PCs is included with your set-top box subscription.
- Can watch on my set-top box and on a mobile device at the same time?Yes, you can watch both simultaneously. However with a standard subscription you only get one mobile video stream. If you would like to watch on more than one mobile device at the same time, you'll need the Family Option which will provide two more mobile video streams.
- I don't have a set-top box, can I still get easyTV?Yes you can get easyTV GO instead, which is our app-based entertainment service for Amazon Fire TV and mobile devices.
* The dollar amount displayed is non-binding and should be used for reference purposes only, the daily exchange rate applied to your invoice can vary. Today’s exchange rate is provided by the European Central Bank.