TKS Service Hotline
In Germany call: 0631 3522 499
International: +49 631 3522 499
From the USA: 011 49 631 3522 499
Get in touch with TKS today. We’ll be happy to assist you with activations and signups, payments, billing, tech support – whatever you need to get connected. Can’t call us? No problem, send us an email and we’ll arrange a callback at your convenience.
M - F | 10:00 - 18:00 (CET)
- residential phone & internet
- mobile phone activations
- call & collect remote shopping
Standard dialling rates to the German fixed-network apply.
- Which services can you get over the phone?All TKS services including internet, telephone, mobile, and television can be obtained over the phone.
- Where are TKS services available?TKS services are available Germany wide, both off-base and on-base. easyTV is available worldwide OCONUS.
- What information do you need when signing up?For residential services such as telephone and internet, we’ll need a "real" physical address such as the town, street name, and house number. If you live on-base all we need is the building and apartment number. To set up your online billing account, we’ll also need a valid debit or credit card.
- I already have a mobile phone, can you activate it for me?Yes we can. If you have an iPhone for example that utilizes an eSIM, or "virtual SIM", we can get you connected remotely in about 30 minutes. For handsets that require a physical SIM card, we can activate the service and then mail you the SIM, or we can coordinate a pickup at one of our retail locations. TKS shops are conveniently located in Exchange facilities throughout Germany.
- Is there an annual service contract?There are no annual service contracts at TKS which means there are also no automatic extensions or costly cancellation fees. All of our services run on an easy month-to-month basis and can be cancelled at any time.
- Can I call you guys from the U.S.?Yes, just be sure to use the international dialing format. From the U.S. you would dial: 011 49 631 3522 499 – standard international dialing rates apply. If you’d like, let us call you instead; that way there’s no worry about long-distance charges.
TKS Telepost Kabel-Service Kaiserslautern
Customer Service Center
Altes Forsthaus 2