mobile and PC
Watch easyTV on your phone, tablet, and PC
easyTV GO and easyTV set-top subscriptions include mobile apps for Apple and Android phones and tablets and is free to download at Google Play and at the Apple App Store, you’ll find links for both platforms below as well as links to all of the other apps that are included with your subscription.
Please note that the easyTV app is always free to download, however an active monthly subscription is required to tune in.
STEP 2: Get the easyTV app
Use the links below for Apple and Android devices or just search for easytv (one word, no spaces) at your app store. Use the direct download below for your Mac or Windows PC.
STEP 3: Start watching
Launch the app and log in using the credentials that we’ve provided. If you select “Remember me” you’ll only have to do this once. Now pick a channel and enjoy watching!
- Which mobile devices are supported?The easyTV app is compatible with phones and tablets running Android 4.3 and up, and Apple iOS 8.2 or later.
- What are the minimum PC requirements? Is Linux supported?The easyTV PC app is compatible with computers running Windows 7 and higher, and Mac OS 10.8 and higher. Unfortunately Linux is not supported at this time.
- Is the app free to download?Yes, the easyTV app is always free to download and install on all of your devices, however you do need an easyTV subscription in order to tune in to the programming.
- Can you tune-in on multiple devices at the same time?Yes, your easyTV subscription includes three simultaneous video streams which means tune in on three different devices at the same time.
* The dollar amount displayed is non-binding and should be used for reference purposes only, the daily exchange rate applied to your invoice can vary. Today’s exchange rate is provided by the European Central Bank.