Watch easyTV GO on Apple TV
With the easyTV app for Apple TV, you’ll be able to tune-in and enjoy real American television on your big-screen television. The easyTV app is a free download to your Apple TV device, just search for "easytv" in the App Store.
Looking to buy an Apple TV device? Checkout the deals currently available at the Exchange website>>
The top USA television networks all in one app.
STEP 1: Choose a plan
Activate your easyTV GO subscription by selecting the service plan of your choice. When you’ve completed your myTKS account setup, we’ll send you an email with the passwords for all of your apps.
STEP 2: Get the easyTV app
Download and install the easyTV app to your Apple TV device. In the Apple TV App Store, do a search for easytv (one word, no spaces), select the easyTV app, then confirm to download and install.
STEP 3: Start watching
Activate easyTV by starting the app and entering your easyTV username and password, checkmark “Remember me” so you’ll only have to do this once. Now pick a channel and enjoy watching!
Visit this page on a compatible mobile phone, tablet, or desktop PC to download and install the easyTV app.
- Do you need an Apple TV+ subscription to watch easyTV?No, you do not need an Apple TV+ subscription, however you do need an easyTV subscription in order to activate the app.
- How much does the Apple TV app cost?The easyTV app is always free to download and install, however you also need an easyTV subscription in order to tune in.
- Is there a DVR with Apple TV?Yes, the easyTV DVR is included and is integrated across all other easyTV app platforms, allowing you set up and access recordings on any device. You can start watching a recording on Apple TV for example, and then pick up where you left off on your tablet or mobile phone.
- I have two Apple TV devices, can I install the app on both?Yes, the app is free to download and can be installed on multiple devices. Your subscription includes three simultaneous video streams so you'll be able to watch on three different devices at the same time.
* The dollar amount displayed is non-binding and should be used for reference purposes only, the daily exchange rate applied to your invoice can vary. Today’s exchange rate is provided by the European Central Bank.