Register your box and let the entertainment begin!
If you’ve purchased an easyTV set-top box at a participating Exchange, this is where you can learn more about activating the device. You need to purchase an easyTV monthly subscription and register your box in order to watch. easyTV is exclusively for U.S. ID card holders and requires authentication using a valid ShopMyExchange account.
Why use an easyTV set-top box in the first place?
Because when connected to a large-screen television, it provides the best overall viewing experience. With the included remote control, you’ll have quick and easy access to features like being able to pause a live TV broadcast, start a DVR recording, display the EPG, navigate the timeline – all that good stuff is just a click away.
As an added bonus, you will also receive AFN television programing which is generally only available with a set-top box device.
In minutes you’ll be watching the top USA television networks.
STEP 3: Start watching
Turn on your set-top box and your television and make sure that you’ve selected the set-top box as the signal source to your television set. Then just pick a channel and enjoy watching!
Visit this page on a compatible mobile phone, tablet, or desktop PC to download and install the easyTV app.
- Where can I buy a set-top box?At participating Exchange locations – United Kingdom: RAF Lakenheath Main Exchange, RAF Mildenhall Main Exchange • Belgium: Chievres Exchange • Netherlands: Schinnen Troop Store • Italy: Aviano Main Exchange, Livorno-Camp Darby Exchange, Vicenza Main Exchange • Turkey: Incirlik Main Exchange. Soon you’ll also be able to buy a set-top box online at the Exchange website.
- With a set-top box, do you also get the easyTV app for mobile devices?Yes! The easyTV app for Android and Apple devices and also for Mac and Windows PCs is included with your set-top box subscription.
- Can I watch using my set-top box and phone at the same time?Yes, your easyTV subscription includes three simultaneous video streams so you'll be able to watch on three different devices at the same time.
- I don't have a set-top box, can I still get easyTV?Yes, easyTV is a streamed service that can be viewed on nearly every device using the easyTV app for mobile phones, tablets, PC, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, and Android TV. A TKS set-top box is nice to have, but not required.
- 1Standard dialing rates to the German fixed network apply.
* The dollar amount displayed is non-binding and should be used for reference purposes only, the daily exchange rate applied to your invoice can vary. Today’s exchange rate is provided by the European Central Bank.