MAX BOSS 1000
Internet and television for single service members
If you have the need for speed, activate your service now right here and we’ll have you connected in just minutes. There’s no waiting, no fuss, and no additional gear is required.
- 1 Gbps internet service
- online sign up for immediate activation
- unlimited monthly data volume
- American TV for all your devices
- watch live, recorded, on demand television
Special OFFER: BOSS plus easyMobile
Save an extra €20 every month
Want to save an additional €20 every month? Get our easyMobile Giga 50 wireless plan with your MAX BOSS 1000 service for an automatic €20 monthly rebate. That’s a cool €240 in savings over the course of a year! If you’re ready to start saving, call our servcie line or visit your local TKS shop for more information.
AFN channels are included and can be viewed using an easyTV set-top box, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire TV.
Download the easyTV app to all of your devices and start watching your favorite shows any time, anywhere. The app includes a cross-platform DVR so that you can watch live, recorded or on demand anytime on all of your screens.
Learn more about how to activate the cable modem in your quarters and how to set up the easyTV app.
- Where is the BOSS service package available?It's available on-base in Germany, in military quarters for single service members such as barracks, dorms, and SSQs.
- How do I sign up?You can sign up right here on this page. We’ll turn you on and have your services up and running in just minutes!
- How do I pay for the service?With a credit card, either Master Card or Visa is accepted. While activating your service, you’ll also be setting up a reoccurring credit payment for the same amount every month. That means there’s no admin, writing checks, or standing in line to make a payment.
- Do I need to buy any additional hardware?No, because our WiFi-enabled cable modems are pre-installed in all SSQs so there’s nothing extra that you need to buy. All you need to do is connect your own gear – we’ll take care of the rest!
- Can I get BOSS service in family housing?Our BOSS services are not available in family housing, it is only available for single service members living in barracks, dorms, or other SSQs.
* The dollar amount displayed is non-binding and should be used for reference purposes only, the daily exchange rate applied to your invoice can vary. Today’s exchange rate is provided by the European Central Bank.