MAX BOSS internet
Your gigabit connection
MAX BOSS is a combination of internet and television services and when you activate your subscription two things will happen: 1) we’ll activate the cable modem that’s pre-installed in your room, and 2) we’ll send you an email with the passwords that you’ll need to activate the easyTV app.
Monthly payments are made by setting up a standing payment order with your credit card for a fixed monthly amount, Master Card and Visa are accepted. Your initial payment will be lower because it will be prorated for a partial month. Afterwards the standard monthly payment kicks-in and everything will run automatically. For you, that means there’s no admin, no writing checks, no waiting in line to pay bills – it just works!
- Start by clicking on “Activate your service now”
- You will be guided through the process of setting up a myTKS account, simply follow the on-screen instructions.
- Be prepared to provide basic personal info and a valid credit card number.
- Use the dropdowns to select your location: installation, building number, room.
- When finished we’ll send you one email confirming the activation, and another email with your easyTV app login.
With performance-critical hardware like gaming PCs and consoles, a wired connection is the only way to fly. Simply connect your devices to the modem using a LAN/Ethernet cable and then you’re ready to go. Your modem has four connection ports, you need to supply the cables.
Connect to Wi-Fi
TKS modems are Wi-Fi enabled and that’s the way to go with handheld devices like mobile phones and tablets. To connect and login to your personal wireless network, look for the sticker on the back of the modem which has the name of the Wi-Fi network (SSID) and the Wi-Fi password (Pre-Shared Key). On your device, connect to the network listed on the sticker, and then enter the password.
To get the easyTV app set up on all of your devices, see the installation instructions at the BOSS television page>>
* The dollar amount displayed is non-binding and should be used for reference purposes only, the daily exchange rate applied to your invoice can vary. Today’s exchange rate is provided by the European Central Bank.